There are many forms of British Nationality, British Citizenship is the only one that allows you to live and work in the UK without a visa. There are two ways to become British citizen- by naturalization and by registration.
To become a naturalised British citizen, you must meet both the eligibility requirements and residential requirements.
- Be over 18 years of age
- Lived in the UK for at least 5 years and granted with ILR or permanent residence
- Passed 12 months after been granted with ILR or permanent residence
- Be of sound mind;
- Intend to continue living in the UK, or to continue in Crown service, the service of an international organisation of which the UK is a member, or the service of a company or association established in the UK;
- Have sufficient proficiency in the English, Welsh, or Scottish Gaelic language;
- Have sufficient knowledge of life in the UK;
- Be of good character; and
- Meet the residential requirements.
- 5 year continuous residence before the date of applying
- Not spent more than 450 days outside of the UK during the 5 year residency requirement
- Not spent more than 90 days outside of the UK in the year before applying and
- Not broken any immigration laws while in the UK
If you are a spouse of any British citizen, the residency requirement is slightly different. You must have lived in the UK for at least 3 years before application and did not spent more than 270 days outside of the UK in those 3 years.
If you have met the above eligibility and residency requirements, you are ready to make application for British citizenship using the form AN.
You can apply on behalf of a child under 18 if they meet eligibility criteria except that, they do not need to pass Life in the UK test. For children, it will be Registration as a British citizen and the form MN1 to be used.
We will charge you a fixed £300 to initiate your application. Besides, the Home Office fee £1236 and £936 respectively for you and for your child.
Contact us to make your error free,clean application today